Skip to content

Let´s make BG:EE the most anticipated game

From Twitter:

Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster
Wow, we are #3 for most anticipated games and #7 for Top games on Shack News. http://www.shacknews.com/ Pretty cool.

Last time I checked, it was already #2 for most anticipated games and #5 for Top games.

So I was wondering how is such list made? Is it voted by users or made by some preferences?

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Its merely the personal opinion of the author of the article.
  • MathuzzzMathuzzz Member Posts: 203
    Then he changes his mind pretty quickly :)
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    Yeah. I'm sure there's some sort of algorithm involved. Maybe counting the hits on different articles on different games on the site.
    But it's not one mans opinion, that's for sure, that would be ridiculous, also, as Mathuzzz implies, the list keeps changing.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Hrm. At this moment, it's my most anticipated game. The website position/article position is, while interesting, somewhat irrelevant.

Hrm. At this moment, it's my most anticipated game. The website position/article position is, while interesting, somewhat irrelevant.

True. :-)

True. :-)
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Apologies, I didn't even click on the link before. I thought it was just some kind of preview article or something. Ever since DA2, I no longer read or take anything written about games seriously.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    No more bugs , Enhanced Features , Nice new contents , if Overhaul really can done above points , BG-EE would be most anticipated game by all of gamers, it depends on how hard develpoers work
  • Kristie83Kristie83 Member Posts: 259
    Its now #1 for Most Anticipated and #4 for Top Games.
  • FentonFenton Member Posts: 38
    I do not care for what sites say. BG:EE is my personal number 1 most Anticipated game and 1 for my top game.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Well amongst us lot BGEE has got to be the most anticipated game EVER! :-)
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I couldn't anticipate this game more than I already am.
  • AenorAenor Member Posts: 64
    It's #1 right now at Shack News' most anticipated. I'm a bit surprised as there's some big triple-A games on the list.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

True, but it also makes me happy seeing BG get the recognition and respect it rightly deserves so many years after its initial release.

Nice to see we beat out Grand Theft Auto, LOL.
  • DeathMachineMiyagiDeathMachineMiyagi Member Posts: 120

Its not irrelevant for me, at least if 'anticipated' actually translates into 'sales.' The better this game sells, the more likely we are to see BG2EE get the love and attention it deserves, not to mention the possibility of BG3, P:TEE and so on.