Skip to content

What if......

ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
What if Baldur's Gate was made by Squaresoft or some other JRPG company?

Comments

• CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited July 2012
    Then CHARNAME would have a giant, spiky hairdo and Imoen's hair would be pinker
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    The HORROR!!! we will probably see an oversized Boo, sorry, I hate japanese animations....
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited July 2012
    Protagonist and Sarevok speaking to each other :

P : Kisama! (bastard)

S : Nandato Kisama! (what was that you bastard)

P : Chikuso! (Damn it)

S : Shine! (Die)

P : Kisama! (Bastard)

and so on

or something like that :P

I'd hit it though :o
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    Well the guys behind metalgear solid are topnotch in style, technic and creativity imo;) but thats an action game.
  • Daedalus87mDaedalus87m Member Posts: 92
    Hmmm.... the title misled me. Thought it would be something in the lines of alternate universe like Sarevok beeing the protagonist and succeeding with his plans or something.... one can dream I guess :)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    I think Sarevok would be replaced with a emo villain with long hair and a big sword.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Then CHARNAME would have a giant, spiky hairdo and Imoen's hair would be pinker
    Yeah, something like that. Plus, i think they would still allow you to choose class since is a D&D videogame.
  • Talin_SilverbaneTalin_Silverbane Member Posts: 34
    CHARNAME will be a emo git and will never stop talking about Gorian. Imoen will become a 16 year old with giant boobs and skimpy clothing. Sarevok will turn into a giant "god" for the final battle and Boo will be given Gilbert Gottfried's voice and will never shup up while giving you useless advice.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    hot dang.. the killing Gorian scene would take 7 hours to play out.. while you have to press continue 938593 times.
    Saravok kills Gorian

CHARNAME- stare
    Saravok- stare
    CHARNAME- stare
    Saravok- stare
    CHARNAME- stare
    Saravok- stare
    ....................... well.
  • Talin_SilverbaneTalin_Silverbane Member Posts: 34
    Oh I forgot, fighting in the game now will done simply by pressing the left mouse button and sometimes the right mouse button to liven things up.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    I think oldschool Enix would probably make a fun little adventure RPG. It'd still be party based and isometric but your move speed would not be terrible.