Skip to content

FAQ Please!

mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
edited July 2012 in Site Resources
@CameronTofer @Coriander @PhillipDaigle

I Know that DanBoulos posted a FAQ, But that was a long time ago, it isnt sticky and not updated...

Now that the forum is open to the public and every second topic is "When its gonna be released??" I think it is really necessary to put a decent FAQ, Or at least update & make sticky the Original one:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/6651/#Comment_6651

Thanks!
Post edited by mch202 on

Comments

• soulsniper99soulsniper99 Member Posts: 5
    it might even make sense to put a direct link to the FAQ on the panel to the left. A third button under categories and Recent discussions perhaps?
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Yes perhaps, But step by step I say ;)
  • MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
    Anyway, both are reasonable demands. I'll second you ! Too much of same old questions...
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    I made a comment on the original FAQ as well, but I guess adding it here could help. This is definitely something we need. Not very labor-intensive or anything, but the original FAQ could easily be stickied to the top of the board at least and then perhaps a moderator could add things (that are important or frequently asked) as they become revealed.
    I guess that @Tanthalas should support this request most of all, it might save him some merging work..

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    I'm on it, guys ;-)
    Great :-)
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    I've posted a list of things that can't be done. A list of things that have already been announced for BG:EE will follow as soon as I can draw it up (within the next few days, anyway).
    @AndreaColombo yeah I saw! very informative, you have done a great job :)

Dont forget to mention the goblins! ;-)