Skip to content

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ABOUT BGEE: NEW ERA CHAPTER 1

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE SHARING THEIR MIND AFTER THE BIG ccccrrrrackkkkkk. ONE HAND TO PLAY BGEE, ANOTHER HAND TO CHEAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS. ANOTHER HAND........ WELL, WE HAVE TWO HANDS, FOR NOW.

Comments

• thedemoninsidethedemoninside Member Posts: 188
    What?
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited November 2012
    Look dude, I get that you're excited and/or drunk, but maybe try and calm down. This is like the tenth thread you've started today.
  • eltonbarreleltonbarrel Member Posts: 262
    sorry it is the first time for me. is that a problem? please explain. thank you very much
  • GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    edited November 2012
    'Ere now, I know fo you! New sneaksmen ye be, though I canna see no need. Alatos need but look at home fer to find a dab at thievery. Mayhaps we be testing yer talent, 'for ye rank riders bungle the score. Ye up to me task?
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839

sorry it is the first time for me. is that a problem? please explain. thank you very much

For starters, you don't write in all-caps. It's considered impolite.
  • thedemoninsidethedemoninside Member Posts: 188
    I don't know if he is talking about a cracked leaked version of the new bg, or masturbating...perhaps both? Just type in your native language. I think i would rather try my luck with translation software.
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    "WELL, WE HAVE TWO HANDS, FOR NOW."

lol
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    IN SOVIET RUSSIA, CAR DRIVES YOU!
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    joshykins said:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE SHARING THEIR MIND AFTER THE BIG ccccrrrrackkkkkk. ONE HAND TO PLAY BGEE, ANOTHER HAND TO CHEAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS. ANOTHER HAND........ WELL, WE HAVE TWO HANDS, FOR NOW.

Isn't that cute, I remember my first beer.

Jokes on him though. They told him it was whiskey, when it was in fact apple juice. Sucker!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    joshykins said:

Meh I've written far worse when drunk. Though mostly all drunk texts.
  • colonel_burgercolonel_burger Member Posts: 279
    First glass of west coast cooler you mean.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    elminster said:

joshykins said:

Meh I've written far worse when drunk. Though mostly all drunk texts.
    Yeah I hear ya. I used to be not bad when I had a phone with a keypad, but now that I've got a touchscreen phone my drunken texts are a mess.
  • Venerate1Venerate1 Member Posts: 16
    TJ_Hooker said:

Look dude, I get that you're excited and/or drunk, but maybe try and calm down. This is like the tenth thread you've started today.

^__ actually made me LOL

• DecrepitDragonDecrepitDragon Member Posts: 120
    Shhh!

Nobody tell him Santa's coming soon. No idea how he'd react. . . .
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    I have no idea what the OP is saying, is he even trying to communicate or just punching his keyboard at random?
  • badbromancebadbromance Member Posts: 238
    Mungri said:

I have no idea what the OP is saying, is he even trying to communicate or just punching his keyboard at random?

If he is punching it, I just hope he is using 2 hands doing so...

@joshykins
    i''m a barrel. i'm always full of beer. so for me is a great thing to see glasses ( of beer if you want) broken! ;)
    so finally time is come. what do you think about BGEE? are you playing now?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    He said something about crack. I assume thats the explanation.
    well. i post it now because i go to work now and i haven't internet connection!! but if you want you can begin whenever you want!
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    @eltonbarrel ill trade you a 6 pack of bud ice for a nice bottle of Jack Daniels =)
    ok!!! let's do it!
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271

Mungri said:

If he is punching it, I just hope he is using 2 hands doing so...

Well, he's using two hands. FOR NOW.

264 people online in this category ? 264 people watching me? oh..... amazing..... speak all of you!!!!!!
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    @eltonbarrel I think that means how many people are online in the General forums not your thread sorry man =(
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    ok. i can manage this.i need only some good beer. only one.