Skip to content

Where Is Taris

Dorn has told me to go and speak to Taris in Nashkel who will give me the location of Kryll, where is Taris exactly?

Comments

• ZordrathZordrath Member Posts: 19
    I found her in the Nashkel Inn, just opposite of where you pick up Rasaad.
  • SirFrancealotSirFrancealot Member Posts: 56
    shes in nashkel inn, right at the door to leave. She's an aristocratic female model dressed in green, easy to miss due to you party crowding the area when they enter the inn.
  • DeucetipherDeucetipher Member Posts: 521
    Huh. She was right outside the inn in my playthrough
  • rderekprderekp Member Posts: 46

Huh. She was right outside the inn in my playthrough

She seems to be in either place, I saw her both inside and out.

• FentonFenton Member Posts: 38
    She was outside the inn in Nashkel in my game.
  • iammaddoxiammaddox Member Posts: 3
    i spoke to her before i had dorn in my party, i don't quite recall what was said, but now that i do have dorn and he wants me to find her she has disappeared from outside the inn. so i'm s.o.l. at this point until i can figure out where she's gone, or use a code to make her pop up
  • RagnarokRagnarok Member Posts: 26
    Zordrath said:

I found her in the Nashkel Inn, just opposite of where you pick up Rasaad.

When did he spoke those line to you? I have him in my party since day 12 and now I'm over day 60 and he still didn't talk to me about this Taris... I know where she is, but if I talk to her I can't advance the quest! fffffuuuuu--
  • RagnarokRagnarok Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2012
    iammaddox said:

i spoke to her before i had dorn in my party, i don't quite recall what was said, but now that i do have dorn and he wants me to find her she has disappeared from outside the inn. so i'm s.o.l. at this point until i can figure out where she's gone, or use a code to make her pop up

Look inside the inn. In my game, for some unexplained reasons, she entered the inn and now reside here permenatly. She probably do some kinky thing with the innkeeper to have the right to stay right in front of is door...
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    I think she flees inside the inn when Nimbul attacks. Probably gets hit with his fear spell.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122

I think she flees inside the inn when Nimbul attacks. Probably gets hit with his fear spell.

Then if you go inside the inn to find her she flees back outside when Neira attacks ;p

• CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    ajwz said:

Then if you go inside the inn to find her she flees back outside when Neira attacks ;p

Funnier still was that Nimbul fled on my last playthrough and ran into the inn too. I chased him in alone since much of my team was still feared outside. And of course I ran right into Neira. Long story short there was much fleeing involved from all sides.
  • ZarakinthishZarakinthish Member Posts: 214
    Hey there everyone. I've been a lurker on this forum for some time and decided to finally register. Now to the point at hand, I came across this topic when I did a search to find out who Taris was. I found Taris in the absolute upper left hand corner of Peldvale. The weird thing is, I don't have Dorn in my party (in fact I've never had a chance to recruit him even if I wanted since I've only ever seen him at the FAI). I've taken a screenshot that I can post if necessary, but it is really hard to see her (and the screenshot won't save the tooltip displaying her name). I've also created a special save of the event.
  • lDanielHolmlDanielHolm Member Posts: 225
    You can encounter Neira the first time you come to Nashkel, so those who had to fight both her and Nimbul are just lazy. :p
  • LythunylLythunyl Member Posts: 30
    Anyone know who did Taris' voice acting? It's outstanding.