Skip to content

Suggestions

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
edited November 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
Just making this thread to join all the BG EE suggestions.

Gonna start with 1 simple ones, and i hope people refine this thread with time :)!

1° - Give something unique or special if i choose a pre-made character instead of make my own character. That could raise a bit the odds of replaiability.

By the way Nice rework on Gorion x Sarevok fight, now i truly feel that fight more coherent and nice, gorion isn't a lvl 30 mage yet but he imput some respect now :)!

Edit:

2° - When i put the cursos over the text box, if i try to roll the wheel of the mouse the game will change the zoom, my intent when i put the cursor over the text box is to move the text box, so make the game recognize a cursor over the text box as a intent of move the text,

3° - I just killed a bandit behind a tree and was highly hard to find his loot behind the tree, that didn't happened on the previous game (where anything highlighted was always shining enough so we could find the loot).
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• MaxbuuMaxbuu Member Posts: 11
    4º Diagonal camera movement :)
  • MasonguitarMasonguitar Member Posts: 35
    Better resolution all around. Especially when scrolling in. Hard for a guy with glasses to see some things.