Skip to content

Do you like Road Rash? A petition to Electronic Arts!

Silver_MoonSilver_Moon Member Posts: 72
edited November 2012 in Off-Topic

Do you like Road Rash?

Road Rash is a very unique and very game of joy! You should to ride two wheels killing machines with a chains and weapons in your hand in order to fight on a road war for a chance to be first in this deadly race!
You are not alone on the road, another psycho bikers do their best to cut you down and make you under their wheels, baby! Also, fans of rockband SoundGarden should to remember this game, its inspiration for a 3DO console, cause these band gives their most exciting songs for Road Rash.

Classic Gaming Room: Road Rash 3 (Sega MegaDrive) Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7fgpxWKPzKs

Classic Gaming Room: Road Rash (3DO) Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GuX6D-gY5VY

Petitioning Electronic Arts

Idea: To ask Electronic Arts to make new Road Rash videogame, based on Road Rash 3 (MegaDrive) or Road Rash (3D) game mechanic.

What to do: To follow next link with electronic Petition to EA: Petitioning Electronic Arts

It is not needed to give your private information. All is need is your vote. You can use your nicknames or create nickname, choose country and to write any adress (wanna live in HollyWood? You can write this adress...)

As soon as, petioning counter will rise, i will write to EA a letter, also, if i can find some desighners or programmers or painters , which were creating original games.

Get your motorbeasts ready for action! And sigh a Petition to EA

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I have too many positive experiences of Road Rash 64 to have EA go and ruin it. No thanks :(
  • creator1629creator1629 Member Posts: 66
    oh man i havent played road rash in years, i miss this game so much
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Sorry OP, but I gotta agree with @elminster here. EA would probably implement a multiplayer part which constantly breaks down due to their crappy servers, they'd add micromanagements, make installing their DRM program Origin a requirement and cut the game into neatly packaged DLCs to sell for a bigger profit. :/
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I loved stealing Viper's chain.
  • OurQuestIsVainOurQuestIsVain Member Posts: 201
    I remember really enjoying the soundtrack to this game.
  • Silver_MoonSilver_Moon Member Posts: 72
    Stop all this. Just go and vote, if you like game! And be happy!

Or you will be the LOOSER!

And prepare yourself for ROAD RASH, and remember, you are not the only one on the road!
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    never heard of that game and i wouldnt sign any petition that supports the idea EA should do a sequel of a game peoples have good memories of ehh....
    Sorry, if i am wrong... I am from Russia (Ice Wind Dale) and maybe don`t know about EA.
    They create frist Road Rash 1-3, for example, for MegaDrive.
    Also, there last games... I like Need For Speed Carbon. Also, don`t find anything bad in NFS The RUN. But i don`t play for long times))) It was like Fresh air again for me!

About this Petititon, Some guy from Russia started it. And from some time forget...
    Right now, i try to continue!!!!
    If EA is so capitalistical ugly $&$*#( holes, then i will write a letter to creators, i amen, designers, programmers... Don`t know about their names, right now.
    But, the first step is to get some COUNTER...in petition, and show interesting in game.

2)
    You like it more, if it will be a petition about to Return on Wheels Road Rash! And no mentione about EA???
  • CyhortCyhort Member Posts: 78
    I don't really have problems with EA, they're not the evil corporation that gamers with an oppression complex like to pretend they are, but I'm not really a fan of Road Rash so I'll be joining you guys in not signing b^_^
    Cyhort said:

I don't really have problems with EA, they're not the evil corporation that gamers with an oppression complex like to pretend they are, but I'm not really a fan of Road Rash so I'll be joining you guys in not signing b^_^

Lol. I wish I could be as optimistic as you are. Spend some years on the Bioware Social Network and you'll soon talk differently.
  • AlexMAlexM Member Posts: 110
    I had a ton of fun with Road Rash 64 when I was younger, it was like nothing I played before (You can hit people off their motorcycles!). EA was working on a new Road Rash for this current generation of consoles, but it was cancelled and the studio making it was closed.

There's a bit more information and a pre-rendered video of what it could of looked like here.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    The only connection I want between EA and Road Rash is that I want to do a real life Road Rash run with all the people in EA who decide on acquisitions of studios and game direction.

I'll take the chain, thanks.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Its entirely possible EA could make a good version of the series, but they've butchered enough other game series for me to be suspect.
    I miss Westwood from the original C&C games. :(
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455

I miss Westwood from the original C&C games. :(

C&C 1 and C&C Red Alert 1 are epic!! those are the only strategy games I really got into..

EA got the rights for RR (they hold the brand "Road Rash" and all materials, i mean), also they have unfinished Road Rash demo version: Demo Version of RR

And also, in MAin MENU of Road rash 2,3 there are names of ART creators. Also, i can try to find their in the WWW somewhere.

I am glad to know, that someone here remember this game. And even more spent some time playing!!!
    For myself, i played only in Road Rash 1-3 on Sega MegaDrive emulator. I never have a real console))) in those days. Also, i played in PC version of Road Rash, that is somekind like 3DO version.

But 3DO version is the best))))
    Rise this topic from the dead!! Already 110 votes!!! Mostly from my homeland- Russia.
    Rise your fist and yel. Up the post!