Skip to content

Must click two times to walk chars

DLiteDLite Member Posts: 53
Whenever I click on a character, and get a response, I should be able to click on the map and send the character on its way (like in all the IE games). Instead, I have to click two times on the map before the character walks. If I just click one time on the map, I get the respective character's verbal response one more time, and the character remains where it is. Sometimes I have to click 3-4 times on the map before any character moves.

Anyone's got the same problem? Never experienced this in any of the IE games.

Comments

• forktheworldforktheworld Member Posts: 88
    It happens to me every once in a while as well. Not a huge issue, but annoying to be sure whenever Neera won't listen to me the first time and takes a sword to the face.
  • DLiteDLite Member Posts: 53
    HAHA.. yeah, exactly. :) She's died more than one time already, with her 10 hps :D
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    I expect this will be improved in an update yet too come. A bit annoying, but low hanging fruit compared to resolving the game breaking issues some posters are experiencing.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    This seems to happen to me when I click on an action too soon after selecting them. If I wait a second then I don't have this problem.