Skip to content

Help me pls

LoboLobo Member Posts: 40
edited November 2012 in Multiplayer
Hello, i have read add-on and i can't see one of the 400 improvement. The multiplayer is same as 20 years ago.

We cant Res in Black Pit of game freeze.... There is so many bug, we can't see the vendor stuff when your friend buy something etc....

I have read people play tosc, but there is only bg1 no tosc ?

I can't choose the new character ...

Please some1 can help me i don't see difference between my old BG and this.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
    This post blows my mind. The same as 14 years ago, you mean? No experience with the black pits, can't help there. Durlags keep is clear evidence of TotSC coming with the rest of the game. The engine has so many updates it's mind boggling, kit classes, ui tweaks... Are you sure you're not just running your old copy of BG? -_-;
  • LoboLobo Member Posts: 40
    edited November 2012
    English is my second language sorry but there is so much bug client, when i save black pit the file go in bg1 normal etc and pleinty of other bug :(
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012
    Your english needs work, but its probably about as good as my German and French (two languages in which I have a small amount of training in). In fact its probably a lot better than my German lol, so don't worry about it this is an international forum.

Out of curiousity what is your first language? You might be better off posting this on one of the other threads, even though this is a multiplayer problem. If you scroll down your page to your side there should be a list of different countries languages. Is yours one of them?

Regardless multiplayer is ridiculously buggy at present, so you aren't going to see any fixes on it until they come out with a patch (whenever that is).
  • LoboLobo Member Posts: 40
    how can we play in multi ??? even local it not working
  • majinsnakemajinsnake Member Posts: 113
    edited December 2012
    By connecting to users who are the host computer.

Clients ----->>>> Host