Skip to content

The question that gets asked alot: What party composition dialogue wise ?

Hi!

Im not exactly new to BG but i write here coz i havent played with everyone in my party. Especially i have one NPC i have been "saving". Edwin.

So now its time to make a new party consisting of Neutrals and Evil characters.

I do not care how the party balance goes. - All i care is good banter between characters. -

I would like very much if atleast some of the characters i choose to travel with, can hang around in the end of Throne of Bhaal.
Did i understood correctly that no matter what you speak/do or what happens in BG1 it doesnt get carried over to BG2 ?

However as i said, heres couple NPC's i am familiar with and would possibly like to avoid them:

Viconia, Jaheira, Imoen, Khalid, Minsc,

At the moment im thinking of getting these ppl into the party:

Me
Edwin
Neera
?
?
?

Please gimme good banter!

Comments

• SornSorn Member Posts: 41
    I'd recommend Dorn, as he has a friendship/banter path built in - and that's pretty much the epitome of good dialogue / lots of flavor. You also probably need a front line fighter of some sort.
    Maybe Kivan as well, and Xan? I was always amused by Xan when I played through BG. That would up the total number of mages, making keeping all of them alive rather difficult...
    A thief would be a good addition to the party, so maybe replace Xan with Montaron or whatever the evil rogue guy's name is.
  • MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188
    Most NPC's don't banter that much in BG1. However if you want an interesting party go with the three new characters (they actually talk to you), Xan, Xzar is also very interesting (he is crazy).