Skip to content

I want to change alignment!!

ArchaonArchaon Member Posts: 24
Hello!
Does anybody know how can I change the alignment of my character? I chose Chaotic Neutral for my Blade Bard but I desperately want to change to Chaotic Good to use Drizzt's Twinkle scmitar... :(

Comments

• HeliasHelias Member Posts: 112
    You can change it with Shadowkeeper. Some smart people here figured out how to use it with BGEE:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/6967/bgee-mod-compatibility-thread/p3
  • ArchaonArchaon Member Posts: 24
    Thanks a lot pal, I also swapped proficiency from long sword to scimitars... It's not cheating, it's called retraining :))
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    I'm considering toning my STR 19 half-orc cleric down, because the program states that she's got a THAC0 of 14 at level 1 (!), and she hits like an amoured train. It's just not fun.

However, is the THAC0 calculation even correct? I believe I should have 17, from 20 base (cleric lvl 1) with -3 from 19 strength. She's proficient with warhammers, but that shouldn't change the THAC0, because only one star in a weapon only makes you have no penalty...
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The THAC0 and Damage entries are using incomplete modifiers at the moment. Once some of the more serious bugs have been resolved, I'm sure this will be fixed as well.