Skip to content

Bug list + wishlist

After i discovered that i needed to start the game in windows screen, this game is almost perfect. I've discovered some bug though...

This is a list of bug, that haven't been reported yet (As far as i know).

Bugs:
1. Background music continues to play if you Alt+Tab out of the game.
2. I BG mode, you can only scroll on quest journals by clicking arrows at top or bottom. (requires a lot of clicks to get from top to bottom). In Black pit mode, you can drag the dot between the arrows as well as mouse scrolling
3. If a character have activated the AI bottom, and have an active script and while trying to use 'Turn undead' ability. The AI turns instantly turns off the turn undead ability and starts attacking.
4. If you order an attack on a single foe, melee units often gets stuck behind each other even in open areas.
5. Mages walk into close combat after casting a spell
6. Arrow stack usage isn't marked as previous games.

Wishlist
1. 2 quicksavefiles and not 1. (Qsave saves over the oldest qsave (as icewind dale))
2. Make it easier to change from 1hand + shield to bow. You can easily do that in Icewind Dale 2
3. On death screen you can choose between load and quit. What about load last too?

Comments

• onmikkelsenonmikkelsen Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2012
    listed a bug here that isnt a bug...
  • LevandorLevandor Member Posts: 4
    About journal - if You want to scroll it not click it You just have to click scroll button and move mouse. That should do the trick
    edited November 2012
    Bug:
    Unable to interact with Kryll (Dorn's former lover) if you haven't killed all skeletons. (i didn't agro them all 1st time) If you have, the interaction works as it should, however Dorn remains in talking mode after the fight is finished, making him unable to move, and you unable to save..

• TombstoneTombstone Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    Bug:
    When trying to "select all" the members of the group using "=" key (in case of spanish keyboard it is "0" key), not all the members of the group are selected.

Example: When usin the key shorcut instead the button, If there are six people in the group, only the first three are selected. The rest of them remains unselected.

There is no problem when using the button on the bottom right.

(This happens in single player mode. I haven't tried what happens in multiplayer mode).
    Post edited by Tombstone on
    If a mage uses sling and lvs up, the '+' mark in the upper corner isn't visible when the mage is attacking
  • PyroPatPyroPat Member Posts: 35
    Bug:
    Legacy of the masters damage is not correctly displayed in the damage window at the inventory screen

It should at +2 damage to any mele weapon (and ranged?)
    the old journal doesn't update propper. My newest journal inputs are day 16, day 12 and day 9.. It autoupdates more often than that..
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Crowding bugs like this doesn't help. The one about legacy of masters (which might affect any damage modifier items) is reported in tracker.

Alt-tab was already reported.
    Journal scrollbar bug was already reported, but i'm not sure you meant that.
    AI for turn undead - i don't know if that is a bug. You need a cleric script to support turn undead.
    Or just turn off party ai
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Arrow stack usage is marked. But the highlight is almost invisible.
    Mages - well, this is probably a party ai problem for you too. Select a mage script.