Skip to content

Let's release a game that doesn't even start at all.

cmbcmb Member Posts: 2
edited December 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
Nice one, release a game that doesn't even start on the most popular OS. I am not going to spend hours sifting through these forums to find an answer.

Fix this and release a patch.

Edited by Cuv - Please watch your language
Post edited by Cuv on

Comments

• Stop acting like a child, and contribute to the possibility of a fix. Report the error you're receiving, try possible fixes, ect. Don't sit here and complain using childish obscenities because of something they did not intentionally do, and would not of done if they realized it was a problem.
  • byrne20byrne20 Member Posts: 503
    people that post things like this need to grow up.
  • karrickkarrick Member Posts: 40
    He has a point though?
  • PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295
    karrick said:

He has a point though?

No, he doesn't. He has explicitly stated his unwillingness to look through the forums for solutions, claiming he would need to do so for hours when it may well take 5 minutes only. Instead he throws about childish and offensive insults at the creators of this fantastic game. It's regrettable that he has experienced technical issues, but this is not a mature or adult response, nor even a productive one that might lead to a solution to his problem.

• CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    OP edited to remove obscenities.
  • dbareladbarela Member Posts: 2
    if we paid for a new car and it didn't start would we be required to fix the engine till it worked? how come when we pay for a game we have to sift through hundreds of forum pages and manually fix it to get it to start correctly?
    i agree with cmb. i think its completely legit that people should have the right to complain about this and his "unwillingness to look through forums for solutions" is something he shouldn't have to do in the first place.
  • karrickkarrick Member Posts: 40

karrick said:

He has a point though?

No, he doesn't. He has explicitly stated his unwillingness to look through the forums for solutions, claiming he would need to do so for hours when it may well take 5 minutes only. Instead he throws about childish and offensive insults at the creators of this fantastic game. It's regrettable that he has experienced technical issues, but this is not a mature or adult response, nor even a productive one that might lead to a solution to his problem.

There are no solutions for win 7 64 bit. I would know as ive spent since friday morning searching desperately for one. Im guessing your game is working well?
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    Could a sub-category be made on the forum labelled 'Rage', 'Bile', 'I wish to register a complaint', or something to gather these posts? It's certainly understandable that people who are affected by the bugs to a larger or lesser degree are frustrated, and I almost feel guilty, playing EE without any problems, but honestly... Oh, well, this is the Internet, I suppose, so I'll just get my coat...
    (Not a serious suggestion, by the way.)
  • RavenXRavenX Member Posts: 86
    karrick said:

There are no solutions for win 7 64 bit. I would know as ive spent since friday morning searching desperately for one. Im guessing your game is working well?

I'm playing on Win 7 64 Pro. Only problem I've had was some cursor issues which were fixed in the last patch, and just today I was doing one of Dorn's story missions and ran into a little lag for the first time.
  • DrewciferDrewcifer Member Posts: 3
    Way to be constructive.
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
    This thread is going nowhere.
This discussion has been closed.