Skip to content

I moddled my Blackguard after Blackadder (Rowen Atkinson AKA "Mr. Bean"'s first starring role....

2»

Comments

• DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    @rufus_hobart

Just started a new multi-player game with the two of them....

Blackadder has 93 points...but he's not that smart (11 INT)

Baldrick has 18 INT but a 9 STR...and he's Chaotic Neutral...easily corrupted in his own spaced out way.

I'm thinking Edwin, Dorn, Vicky and maybe Shar-Teel dueled to Theif....hrmn....I was going to use Monty and Xzar like my single campaign but there's really no point if you've got Baldrick too...shame you can't do the same in a single player game. (use multiple toons)
  • DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    Also thanks for the spell progression!! Any chance that Charisma affects bonus spells?
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    hmmmm donnn't think so...in PnP charisma affected bard AC i think, and the bard song but not spellcasting...i think that was in 3.5 though, and not implemented in this game...someone else can probably confirm for you though...
  • waardeniuswaardenius Member Posts: 58
    "- Will you fight with us on the morrow?"

"- No sir, I thought I would fight with the enemy?"

Awsome.
  • mercurymeltdownmercurymeltdown Member Posts: 49
    awesome!
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    One for all,
    And each man for himself!
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Baaaaah
  • BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    Your idea is so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.
    RedGuard said:

Baaaaah

Give them in inch and before long they've got a foot, much more than that and you don't have a leg to stand on!
  • BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    Here is a bag of monies...which I am not going to give you.

The ending of the World War I series was really sad :(
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    edited December 2012
    I can hear his soundfile right now: “My life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own Satanic herd!”

Blackadder with an 11 INT and 18/41 STR? Surely not!
    edited December 2012
    @Bigity The last of the Trinity Tiddlers :(
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

@Bigity The last of the Trinity Tiddlers :(

I was rewatching Blackadder a few years ago and when I hit season three I had a niggle in the back of my head, but it wasn't til season four that I recognised Hugh Laurie/Dr House, playing as a total retard. It suits him well.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    @Drugar When I first saw House, I thought to myself, "Why in the hell is Hugh Laurie trying to speak in an American accent?" Because of Blackadder, he will always be the "Bonny Prince" in my mind. :)
    Like many, I watched House BECAUSE Hugh Laurie was in it, It took a while to get used to him doing a voice SERIOUSLY that he used to to as a Joke. But after some of the films he'd been in, in recent years, I was glad to see him back to making some amazing TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4tDP-yMwXI