Skip to content

GMT+1, Looking for people.

Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
edited December 2012 in Multiplayer
Greetings from Sweden.

I have not played any Baldur's Gate game for years but I've always loved it strongly.
I did some Multiplay way back in Baldur's Gate 2 and I remember it was a blast most of the time. And I've always wanted to do some more.

So, I'm looking for Europe people who would like to team up for some Multiplay.
Other time-zones are welcome aswell. But it can be trickier to get a real game on then I suppose.

If I would host I was thinking about going from Ch1. But importing already existing characters are OK, for me atleast. As I would like to keep my Singleplay Dwarf Berserker who's lvl6 right now.
-I found that you can stripp a character down to Lvl1. So I can do a complete fresh start if prefered-

I dont have Vent, Skype or TS. But I can get any of those if everyone refuses to play otherwise. -hehe-

Well, can't think about anything else right now. So if you got any questions or anything leave a comment.

Hook me up on Steam and/or leave a comment/provate messege if you are interested.

Steam - Prince Damien
Post edited by Prince_Damien on

Comments

• SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
    i am always interested in some multiplay can only play with 2 people in a game at a time atm until they fix the multiplayer which sucks would love to have a 6 man multi group, i dont use steam any other way of contact?
  • Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
    Soveriegn said:

i am always interested in some multiplay can only play with 2 people in a game at a time atm until they fix the multiplayer which sucks would love to have a 6 man multi group, i dont use steam any other way of contact?

You can always contact me here. Will try to check this site more often from now on.
    Moving on...
    So if I understand you, you are at the moment playing with a max of 2 people because of technical problems but are looking for more people when those problems are solved?
  • SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
    i havnt got a game going at the moment if you want to do multi play let me know
  • Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2012
    Soveriegn said:

i havnt got a game going at the moment if you want to do multi play let me know

Sure, would be nice to have a game.
    Also its a good way to get the whole Multiplay-thing started. As I've read on the forum that the MP part is buggy.

Sending you a private messege to talk more details in. So we dont spam this thread. -hehe-