Skip to content

NEw Patch?

Sar_YehudahSar_Yehudah Member Posts: 135
When is the next patch going to arrive which fixes resting and also the unchangeable FPS?
Post edited by Medillen on

Comments

• KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    Soon (TM)
  • Sar_YehudahSar_Yehudah Member Posts: 135
    I hope soon means within a few hours.
  • Kreatur3Kreatur3 Member Posts: 4
    It means you'll get it when it's done...
  • Sar_YehudahSar_Yehudah Member Posts: 135
    I am aware of that. But it is unacceptable that the game is half broken when they've spent two years allegedly improving the original.
  • MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
    It certainly isn't half broken thought :) And they have spend at most half a year. And it's definitely best then the original BG1 which had really awfuls bugs.

I'll move your post elsewhere thought. This is the forum to report bugs/roundaround, not the place to ask questions about patches.
  • VetrilVetril Member Posts: 22
    When will then be now?

Soon.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    what's wrong with resting? Works for me
  • tyl998tyl998 Member Posts: 144
    What is the problem with Resting currently. I can rest just fine.
  • RagnarokRagnarok Member Posts: 26
    @Oxford_Guy
    Resting in inns or dungeons have issues in multiplayer (the game auto-pause, the engine wait for a movie to finish, never does since it was removed, can't unpause afterward).

There is a very simple workaround posted in the BG:EE subsection...
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited December 2012

OOOOR

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Not unrealistic expecting a patch within the next few days I think. They allready managed to put one together not too long after launch... I like to think that is a good indicator.
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    It's likely that the next patch will address the FPS issue (Scott mentioned this in a separate thread and Trent mentioned it on his twitter). I think it was also mentioned that a multiplayer fix patch may be available in a week or so. In conclusion, be patient and then you'll get to be all ADD when it arrives.

I am awaiting the frame rate change too :)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I went back and tried playing the game at 45 FPS, and it was terrifying.

I might someday go as high as 35, but for my money, I wouldn't play at 60. (Everyone's different, though.)