Skip to content

Character Color Circles

I really (emphasize the really) like how character colors are mirrored in the character's highlight circles/destination pointers. It really helps me figure out who is where. At first, I didn't like how it was different than the all-green original, but the more I used it... It's awesome.

Requested feature:

1) Carry over the color circles to the map display if it is at all possible. I set it so I know who's who by the circles and it really would help me, as the map is also real-time.

2) Make the portrait highlight (when you select a character, the green lights up around the portraits to the left) light in that character's color - it would be a useful visual aid if it's not too hard coded.

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I actually changed the circles back to green myself but that's a pretty neat idea.
  • SecriaSecria Member Posts: 85
    I like the colored circles but I got a little confused because my main character was wearing red, making the circle red, which is the enemy color.
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    edited December 2012
    same thing happened to me secria XD.. i then changed his color to dark green; there are enough colors for me to have a variety and not include red
  • RickerzRickerz Member Posts: 7
    I started to like them more too as the game progressed, some of the colors didn't work for me though like black was shown as a white circle, anyone else have this problem?
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @Secria - I agree - it made me shift my color from red to avoid confusion.