Skip to content

Where will you play?

One of the many joys of IPad gaming is emulating a big screen experience in many places not usually designed for such purpose. In your opinion, what would be the best place to enjoy BG:EE?

Comments

• BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    edited December 2012
    Work ;)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Early on, Trent tweeted something about having played the game on a beach.

I want to go to there.
  • tinwhistle1tinwhistle1 Member Posts: 2
    I take long plane trips so this is a case of the perfect game and format.
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    In my kids' rooms with the volume maxed. When they ask to play I will say "NO GAME FOR YOU!".
  • davemodavemo Member Posts: 147
    On the toilet. The leg cramps will be terrible.

And on the train ride to work. Need to move farther away to make trip last longer.
  • dtaquetdtaquet Member Posts: 25
    I was also thinking of building a mini-fort under my futon.
  • evlbjrnievlbjrni Member Posts: 1
    I have about 10-15 hours of train commuting each week. It's going to be sweet!
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    An hour or two on the couch here and there, and in bed before sleep, much like reading a fantasy novel.
  • plan9auplan9au Member Posts: 6
    Im going to be the same as GygaxianProse....On the couch as a wind down before bed, and in bed before i go to sleep....Also in my lunch hour at work (no more working through)
  • Church_of_SharChurch_of_Shar Member Posts: 4
    Standing or laying down when my sciatica is at it's best.
    Other than that: work, bus, train, waiting rooms, family gatherings and in the middle of the night when the shadows are deep, I awake from my sleep to venture forth through the keep!
  • GriddGridd Member Posts: 8
    Everywhere really, but I'm most excited about playing at the gym. Getting on a bike and busting out an hour on there playing BG would really make the time fly :P
  • dtaquetdtaquet Member Posts: 25
    Gridd said:

Everywhere really, but I'm most excited about playing at the gym. Getting on a bike and busting out an hour on there playing BG would really make the time fly :P

That qualifies as the best reason ever to start going to the gym

• GriddGridd Member Posts: 8
    davemo said:

On the toilet. The leg cramps will be terrible.

I think that the haemmoroids gained from that might pose a significant health risk :p

• VortexbladeVortexblade Member Posts: 10
    On my comfy couch and in bed when I should be sleeping