Skip to content

Imoen's uncanny constitution

Seriously, she NEVER gets fatigued. All of my party usually gets fatigued after half a day of traveling, yet imoen never is, why do you figure that is?

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited December 2012
    You pretty much answered your own question; Constitution score of 16. The higher your Con score is, the longer it takes you to get tired. Basically, Kagain never sleeps.

I have noticed that said feature is even more prevalent (aka noticeable) in BG:EE, actually.
  • hzfhzf Member Posts: 70
    I did a solo run with a 19 con orc, got the buckler and tome for 21 con total. Never slept once (got as far as BG so far).
  • seasea Member Posts: 65
    I found that the new party members get tired very quickly while not a single old one from the original game gets tired. Ever. Bug?
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    sea said:

I found that the new party members get tired very quickly while not a single old one from the original game gets tired. Ever. Bug?

None of the new characters get a con bonus to their HP and their relatively low Con should be below characters like Khalid but in the same pacing for fatigue as people like Shar-Teel (and not Minsc, Jaheira, Imoen, etc. who all have high Cons). I haven't noticed anything unusual in that regard. My 10 Con Sorcerer fatigued at the same pace as all the new characters.

• sterriussterrius Member Posts: 20
    viconia gets tired like always.
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    sterrius said:

That just gives more opportunities to sleep with her!

• BlackIvoryBlackIvory Member Posts: 75
    In my party, old characters as well as new get tired really fast, everyone except Imoen
    And regarding that Con score @Quartz I thought about it but she only has 16 con while say Minsc has 15, and he always gets tired....
  • thedemoninsidethedemoninside Member Posts: 188
    Topic title would make a good book title, or a weird band name.

Someone start this band!
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

And regarding that Con score @Quartz I thought about it but she only has 16 con while say Minsc has 15, and he always gets tired....

More reasons why Minsc sucks. *runs*
    ajwz said:

Imoen can keep going all night long.

Free Insightful for that. Well played.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Does seem a bit of a high Con score for her.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    I once cheated a character with 25 con. He got tired after 2 weeks of gameplay.
  • KrypteiaKrypteia Member Posts: 50
    All I can reckon is Winthrop's cooking is so terrible, that slugging it out for weeks in the wilds of the Sword Coast, resisting poisoning attempts and being constantly resurrected is like nothing in comparison.
  • Tie_FighterTie_Fighter Member Posts: 41
    I really like how Dorn acts when he turns tired. Maybe the best part of the enhancements :)
  • RamasterRamaster Member Posts: 18

sterrius said:

That just gives more opportunities to sleep with her!

I don't think you know how that works...