Skip to content

Wild Mage WTF

This bitch.

Every time she casts a spell she blows up my party. She wiped the whole group with a sleep spell. Next, she flame bursts the party.

Same fight I keep losing.

So I walk her over away from the group and she gates in a demon that immediately paralyses my main character, a 3rd level wizard, so that he can get squashed by the ogre.

There is something uncanny about watching your whole group sleep while two ogres and a bunch of hobgoblins walk around shooting arrows and smashing their skulls.

Comments

• LeviathanLeviathan Member Posts: 30
    Probably a good idea not to use Reckless Dwemer until you have Chaos Shield :)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012
    @Leviathan or the really adventurous can cast the Reckless Dweomer and try to cast improved chaos shield with it :D
  • RavelRavel Member Posts: 140
    edited December 2012

I love Nahal's. It's an extremely desperate, devoid of hope man's improved alacrity.

Completely agree. It's my dream in life to one day play through both extended editions with a no-reload wild-mage player character, and deal the killing blow on the final boss with Nahal's->Wail of the Banshee or Meteor Storm (or even just have them killed by a random wild-surge).

Something tells me, though, that as far as dreams go this one is pretty far out there :P
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375

I love Nahal's. It's an extremely desperate, devoid of hope man's improved alacrity.

While it may kill me 9 times out of 10, I am always grateful when it works that one time and saves my buttocks.