Skip to content

'Parody' voiced dialogue when selecting party memembers repeatedly, have they been removed?

CuriouslyCuriousCuriouslyCurious Member Posts: 13
edited December 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
Wasn't sure if this was a bug and it's a very minor change if it's been removed, but one of the first things I always do when I've played BG in the past, is when new members join the party is click select them five or six times and then usually comedic or impatient dialogue kicks in, such as Imoen's derpily cute ' "Do ya wanna tell me a story bout' trollops and plug tails? Please?' and Jaheira's 'By your command...' nod towards BSG. I've just been clicking away and noticed that this doesn't happen any longer, does anyone know if these little bits of dialogue been removed or if it's a bug?

Comments

• BugratBugrat Member Posts: 118
    They are still in the game, but they are presented differently. Instead of having to click on the NPC 20 times to get those special lines, they will sometimes play instead of their routine selection sounds.
  • SpiteSpite Member Posts: 18
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the parody speeches come in BG2? I remember having to greatly extend sounds for characters when upgrading to BG2 from BG1 and amongst those where "Rare Select" 1-3 and also "Rare Command" 1-2(though I do think these arn't really used?).
  • TkrauTkrau Member Posts: 8
    I've gotten Imoen's trollops and plugtails comment once so far without clicking on her a bunch o' times.