Skip to content

New patch. Want to try starting up a game?

ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
Now that they've done Game Update #2, anyone interesting in trying to get a game started tonight to see how well its working?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Sure.
    My main computer is down, so I'll be using my laptop. Hopefully that won't result in any issues.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    alright... want to do the main game or want to try a multiplayer game of the black pits?
    Probably main.
    Sorry I got caught up in other things, forgot about this thread for a moment.
    Ohh and you might want to start the game. I only say that because I have absolutely no idea how I open up ports on my router. Its firmware is not very straightforward.
    Hmm, I can't open ports on the router since I don't actually have access to it (I'm on a university campus)
    edited December 2012
    I sent you a message with my IP address, hopefully it works. I may have gotten the ports on my end open but to be honest the router is woefully outdated.
    Sorry about that. Well, at least we know the multiplayer got fixed with respect to inn resting.
    Yeah... just wish we had 5-6 people here to see if it works with more than just 2 people now
  • nullifinullifi Member Posts: 6
    I'd be willing to help test multi multiplayer, I will be available tomorrow evening after 6pm central.
    nullifi said:

I'd be willing to help test multi multiplayer, I will be available tomorrow evening after 6pm central.

We're not having any luck with 3 players at the moment.... Haven't tried using Himachi for it though
  • nullifinullifi Member Posts: 6
    That sucks. I'm new to BG, and think playing with a full group could be fun. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • raelcariraelcari Member Posts: 133
    Elendar said:

nullifi said:

We're not having any luck with 3 players at the moment.... Haven't tried using Himachi for it though
    So even with this new patch, 3-player still doesn't work?
  • SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    I'm up for anything. Good mage, Stalker or cleric here
    raelcari said:

Elendar said:

nullifi said:

Basically... Players still can't see each other.
  • CorthalaFamilyCorthalaFamily Member Posts: 22
    Elendar said:

Now that they've done Game Update #2, anyone interesting in trying to get a game started tonight to see how well its working?

How to dl patches ?
  • raelcariraelcari Member Posts: 133
    open the client and click 'apply update' instead of play to start DL the patch.
    doesn't seem to fix multiplayer tho
    edited December 2012
    Elendar said:

raelcari said:

Elendar said:

nullifi said:

Basically... Players still can't see each other.
    Though we could see eachother / talk in Hamachi (just that program) lol