Skip to content

Ipad version is out!

Just a holla incase you guys missed it on the release date thread.
DrakonelminsterEleutherosST4TICStrikertarasis

Comments

• EleutherosEleutheros Member Posts: 70
    Thanks! Downloading now :)
    ST4TICStriker
  • DovakhiinDovakhiin Member Posts: 113
    Can't download it, is it the same for you guys ?
    ST4TICStriker
  • ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    Worked for me, I downloaded it an hour ago
    ST4TICStriker
    Too bad I've booked riding lessons right after work. The game felt really good on the Ipad. I won't be able to think of anything else til I get to play to night..
    ST4TICStriker
    What appstore do you have?
    ST4TICStriker
    ...and playing! Craziest thing I ever saw... Baldur's Gate on my iPad :) I downloaded it from the Norwegian appstore. First time I've struggled to find Phlydia's book... (until I discovered the highlight-button!).
    ST4TICStriker
    @Eleutheros

How much time are you waited until the download was finished ?
    ST4TICStriker
    @Dovakhiin I thought it was extremely quick! I think I made the purchase at ten past eight and when I got back around nine it was finished.

I guess Apple are the kind who have more than two servers to rub together... :)
    ST4TICStriker
    Lucky you mine begun around yeah 15 min and I have only 10% max and my battery is 9%
    ST4TICStriker
    Ah... That's no good. Are you shutting down all non-essential systems? Good luck!
    ST4TICStriker
    I have just internet and music that's all but I think it's my wifi connection the problem
    ST4TICStriker
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Pity there's not an iPhone version, though I can see how, even on an iPhone 5, the screen would probably be too small for the interface. Could be tempted to get an iPad mini just to play it on the move, though already have a 13" Macbook Air, which is pretty portable
    ST4TICStriker
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Hope the Mac version is released soon now that the iPad version is out, it's annoying having to boot into my Windows partition just to play BGEE
    ST4TICStrikerQuartz
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    Holy crap it is?

I had no idea, thanks!
  • KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    Any news on the Android version?
  • uberduberdaduberduberdad Member Posts: 53
    Typical! I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the iPad version to be released. Got jealous of how goo and/or bad the EE was, so I purchased this morning for the PC!!! It seems the Lord of Murder is playing tricks on me!
    Dovakhiin said:

What appstore do you have?

Swedish
  • RapscallionRapscallion Member Posts: 81
    I can see the app but it keeps saying it cannot download due to lack of local storage. I have 3.5gb available, uk store here.
  • tarasistarasis Member Posts: 20
    Apparently you need 4GB free to install it (package size, + app size)
  • tarasistarasis Member Posts: 20
    After the mess of last weeks launch and 3 patches in a week, I'm not sure about picking this up yet. Version wise how does it compare to the patched PC version?
  • RapscallionRapscallion Member Posts: 81
    tarasis said:

After the mess of last weeks launch and 3 patches in a week, I'm not sure about picking this up yet. Version wise how does it compare to the patched PC version?

As far as I can tell, they are identical. The patches for one platform are rolled out to all of them.