Skip to content

Something is missing

futhwofuthwo Member Posts: 12
edited December 2012 in iPad (Archive)
In the pc version you can keep right mouse button pressed to decide the direction of your party when giving movement command. Is there a way to do it on the Ipad?
And in certain situations doors to buildings are not highlighted (even in the pc game). An example is the door of the clinic in prologue. With a mouse you would simply move the pointer around the spot of the entrance until it becomes the "open/enter door" one, but on the Ipad I think the highlight button should give hints about everything, even those strangely placed doors.

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Well reported and I believe already acknowledged (but maybe not). I would expect you'll see a patch at some point. That said I think we need to be realistic.

* Many Windows users still can't even play the game.
    * The Mac OS X release isn't even out.
    * The iPad 1 users don't have a release they can play.
    * Android users have no release date at this point.
    * New languages need to be brought to the current iPad release as well.

I've got to expect that "features" like this are going to be quite some time in coming from this company...there's still A LOT that is broken with other platforms and a lot more that still needs to be released. I would expect that stuff like this will become a "back of the queue" type request they'll get to in time.

Look at it on the bright side, at least it's playable.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    It's the. Top 2 seller on the App Store in the US they must have done something right.