Skip to content

The coloured circles

Apologies if this topic has been answered before but I couldn't find it. I really like the coloured circles around the NPCs but I would like a bit of diversity. I have one yellow, one green, one purple and three white. How do I change the white ones into something more colourful? /J

Comments

• PeteAtomsPeteAtoms Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 140
    You have to change the character's main color in the Inventory screen or in the Customize screen on the character sheet screen.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    I've tried that (changed from white to blue), but nothing happened - circle is still white.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Does it remain white even if you de-select that character? Some of the darker colours seem to display as white when a character is selected.
  • KomarrKomarr Member Posts: 80
    Not all of the clothing main colors have equivalent color circles. Those that don't = white circle.
  • PeteAtomsPeteAtoms Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 140
    edited December 2012
    MrSexton said:

I've tried that (changed from white to blue), but nothing happened - circle is still white.

The light blue main color does make a circle that looks white (especially when the character is selected). But if you get a second character to wear Black/Silver/White, you can see the difference and it's easier to see that it is blue.

Maybe it's just your settings?
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Many of the more subtle colors wind up looking white, because the circles are using the lighter shade in the centers of the color buttons.

The closest you can get to violet without using Shadowkeeper is pink. The various shades of green give you two perceived shades of green, though the lighter one looks a lot like light blue.

Really, you can only get dark and light versions of red, yellow, green, blue, pink/purple, and orangish-brown, plus the white, currently.