Skip to content

Trade iPad version for PC version.

I searched but couldn't find a similar thread. Is there anyway I can return the iPad version and get the PC version instead? I spent 4 hours playing the iPad version but I hate it. It takes 20-30 seconds of me clicking to enter doors, or pick up loot. I have problems scrolling around the map without giving movement commands. I keep mispressing in combat and end up sending my archer into melee. Sometimes I can't even attack enemies, I have to move everyone away then try to get everyone to attack the target. I've also pressed the wrong conversation option twice now.

Maybe my fingers are too fat, but this isn't working out for me and its making me hate the game. I need a mouse/keyboard.

Comments

• FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    edited December 2012
    Apple will refund you if you request it. Then you can buy the PC version from Beamdog.
  • Bisham2000Bisham2000 Member Posts: 3
    I was under the impression that Apple will only refund due to defective product or due to being unable to use product (buying for wrong platform, etc..).
    No, they are usually pretty lenient about it. Just say what you've said above––that the interface isn't working for your fingers––and they should give it to you.
  • Bisham2000Bisham2000 Member Posts: 3
    I tried to report a problem but the message they gave was to contact the application developer.
    That doesn't make any sense. App developers can't give refunds. What did you tell them?
  • misharsenalmisharsenal Member Posts: 30
    I needed a refund on Law and Order Legacies as additional episodes wouldn't download.

I emailed iTunes support, and with no issues, in 48 hours I got the credit for the game (and I still got to keep the defective game, although I deleted it off my iPad cos is does not work!) - great support, I was impressed