Skip to content

Do this to enter doors.

Sorry to whoever put this in another thread. I couldn't find it to give you credit. I was not the one who came up with this but it works and with all the threads regarding this I figured a thread like this may help centralize things. Anyway, to enter a door simply select your party, the whole party, then pause the game and tap on the door you wish to enter. If you see targeting reticles for your entire party where you tapped you missed the door. If you see only one reticle you have tapped on the correct spot. Unpause the game to enter the door. This has worked every time for me so far.

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,151
    Yeah I said that, it seems to work for picking up loot too. Maybe not the most elegant of solutions, but hey, it works for now!
  • PaulPaul Member Posts: 3
    Great tip, it's making the game a lot more playable until this problem is resolved in an update (I certainly hope it will get resolved).
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    Thanks!
  • VortexbladeVortexblade Member Posts: 10
    Great tip, I found this out myself, but so many people are asking questions about this.
  • johnsojohnso Member Posts: 6
    Wow, that works beautifully. Thanks.
  • AmerigoVAmerigoV Member Posts: 8
    I may have not been the first, but I did post that in another thread. You combine that with starting the bottom of the door frame and life is much easier.

Oh, and I just got the Ring of Wizardry on ONE (count'em one) try :P