Skip to content

Pick up all items from ground

Can you add another button so I can easily pick up all the items on the ground with one click?

Comments

• LemonBarsLemonBars Member Posts: 3
    This would be great. The iPad version seems to be very finicky about where you touch the screen to pick up loot. You have to tap on the lowest portion of the loot stack and it's tricky even with a stylus unless you zoom way in.
  • PinkRosePinkRose Member Posts: 102
    Sounds like something that could and should be in the Enhanced Edition.
    Good suggestion.
  • LamorackLamorack Member Posts: 24
    Yeah, they recently added AoE looting to World of Warcraft and I felt I needed it in BGEE. When you click on one stack of items it should display the contents of all nearby items on the ground.
  • HexHammerHexHammer Member Posts: 288
    Just that it sholdn't loot non value items like staffs and clubs!
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    edited December 2012
    HexHammer said:

... and short swords and short bows and daggers and slings and arrows and leather armour and... pretty much everything except potions, scrolls and magic items. And maybe regular (full) plate. Most of the loot is practically worthless; I would find it irritating if everything was picked up. You'd have to travel to the city every other battle, or face the fun of tidying up your inventory all the time (which adds the annoyance right back in).

Where would you draw the line in what to auto-pickup? I'd rather they improved the touch screen handling for such things.
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602

HexHammer said:

... and short swords and short bows and daggers and slings and arrows and leather armour and... pretty much everything except potions, scrolls and magic items. And maybe regular (full) plate. Most of the loot is practically worthless; I would find it irritating if everything was picked up. You'd have to travel to the city every other battle, or face the fun of tidying up your inventory all the time (which adds the annoyance right back in).

Where would you draw the line in what to auto-pickup? I'd rather they improved the touch screen handling for such things.
    I agree completely.