Skip to content

I took too long getting to Coran's Wyverns......

....and now when I try to travel to the next Cloakwood map Coran leaves.

HELP! I don't mind using Shadowkeeper or any other tool, just don't want Coran to leave me especially as this is the first time I've ever used him.

Comments

• LamorackLamorack Member Posts: 24
    Same thing happened to me -- I just use the console to spawn him again (if you look on the thread about tweaking your game, the way to enable cheats is there -- and then you just look up Coran's console name and put that in with spawn creature).

I spawned Coran #2 and kicked Coran #1 out of the party. Then I talked to Coran #2 and let him join. I actually think that talking to Coran #2 resets the timer so just spawning and talking to the new Coran will probably be enough to give you the time to kill Wyverns. That way you keep the XP and don't have to move his stuff around.
  • KrOKrO Member Posts: 21
    I had a similar problem with Minsc actually when I played way back in the day. I just did not want to lose him but on the journey to Gnoll Stronghold the dude would just go apeshit and attack my party as I did not reach there in time :P

I have no solid advice for you, only thing I would suggest is looking to see if you have a save file that does not go too far back. If you do not it is always handy in BG to have save points from various times if you are going for a playthrough that you want to do in certain way.
  • BaccaBacca Member Posts: 10
    I have a save file from the start of the evening so could go back to that. I would only lose about 2 hours of game time. It would suck but nvm.
  • simplewanderersimplewanderer Member Posts: 31
    bg2 has global variables you can muck about with edit to your hearts content , but don't think you can do the same in bg1 [vanilla or EE]
  • GoForTheEyesBooGoForTheEyesBoo Member Posts: 97
    Look up setglobal using cluaconsole. I had to do it for minsc. I think it had to be set to 9000000. Hope this helps. Google it with minsc I believe it was on the gog forum.