Skip to content

Importing character from BGEE to Black Pits

IlincaIlinca Member Posts: 19
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
So I recently started a black pits game with a group of friends, we were playing through perfectly fine till part 4, when I noticed, my bard was no longer gaining exp, but everyone else was, my bard stopped at 161000. I had imported this bard(with like 200 exp from running around candlekeep before exporting). It's not a big deal, but I'm wondering if anyone knows a workaround, either so I can equivelant to shadow keeper a new character, or just grant them exp and level them up appropriately. I'd rather not have to run a level 1 character around with a bunch of level 10s.
Edit:
Bugged character
Photobucket
Nonbugged character
Photobucket
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• BGEE has a exp level cap of 161000
  • IlincaIlinca Member Posts: 19
    Black pits doesn't.
    ._. no work around suggestions I guess ._.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    This isn't a bug, all classes are capped at level 10.

If there's a bug its that Druids are apparently allowed to reach 250k experience in the Black Pits and thus can reach level 11.

Though, you can remove the experience cap from Bards and Thieves by editing the XCAP.2da file with a program like NearInfinity.
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    edited December 2012
    I thought that the cap was either 250k xp or the XP required for level 10 if it requires more than 250k xp.
    Seems like I was wrong :D
    All of my characters are, besides the bard, are above 161000
    To clarify, my party has an Inquisitor, avenger, jester, archer, sorcerer, and kensai
  • MagisterMagister Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2012
    Deleted
    Tanthalas said:

This isn't a bug, all classes are capped at level 10.

If there's a bug its that Druids are apparently allowed to reach 250k experience in the Black Pits and thus can reach level 11.

Though, you can remove the experience cap from Bards and Thieves by editing the XCAP.2da file with a program like NearInfinity.

Wait, all characters can hit 10? How does that work with dual classing and multi-classing?
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    I fail to see the bug here. The black pits got a higher xp cap.