Skip to content

Another Saturday with no BGEE...

Because the three apple computers and iPad 1 in my house just can't play it yet. But, it will run so smooothly!!!

I had to work anyway, oh well.

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    On the bright side, when you -do- get to play it, it will be nice and super-patched.
  • BJMJDBJMJD Member Posts: 192
    Keep hope, BG:EE should be support on the Ipad 1 with the next patch, which one should be release at the end of next week or beginning of the week after ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Bhaaldog said:

On the bright side, when you -do- get to play it, it will be nice and super-patched.

Good things come to those who wait.....

Like old age.
  • catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52
    Elendar said:

Bhaaldog said:

Good things come to those who wait.....

Like old age.

And cookies!!!

Wait... no cookies?
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    It runs fine on my MacBook Air via Bootcamp...
    I boot camped my first Pro about 4 years ago. Wiped my memory, then two weeks later, wiped it again, and THEN I had to replace my logic board. Not bootcamping this fancy baby that I just got in July.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    My apologies on your Apple products.

KIDDING! Well, kinda kidding. I figure all human beings have the right to like whatever it is that they like as long as it doesn't hurt others. This is just an old rivalry between IBM-compatibles (a youngster might call it a "PC") and Apple computers that I like to poke fun at from time to time.

Generally, if you're big into audio/visual then a lot of that field does Mac-work, and if you're big into casual computing/gaming then an IBM-compatible is what you want.

(Aside: PC in this forum stands for at least the 3 following things: player character, personal computer, politically-correct.)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012

My apologies on your Apple products.

KIDDING! Well, kinda kidding. I figure all human beings have the right to like whatever it is that they like as long as it doesn't hurt others. This is just an old rivalry between IBM-compatibles (a youngster might call it a "PC") and Apple computers that I like to poke fun at from time to time.

Generally, if you're big into audio/visual then a lot of that field does Mac-work, and if you're big into casual computing/gaming then an IBM-compatible is what you want.

(Aside: PC in this forum stands for at least the 3 following things: player character, personal computer, politically-correct.)

Don't forget provolone cheese :D

Just ignore me I'm being goofy
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Hey, I did say "at least." So, it could include porkchops, potato chips, pancakes, positron carbines and anything else you like. ^_~
  • NukeninNukenin Member Posts: 327
    Some computers are just a bit too personal, ya know?
    I'm an artist, Apple is a bit necessary.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Blame Apple, not Beamdog. "Very bad news. Mac OSX #BGEE has been rejected from the Apple Mac App store. We'll dig in and see what the problem is." -Trent Oster
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

I boot camped my first Pro about 4 years ago. Wiped my memory, then two weeks later, wiped it again, and THEN I had to replace my logic board. Not bootcamping this fancy baby that I just got in July.

I don't see how creating a bootcamp partition could have fried your logic board?!?

My Macbook Air is a mid-2012 model BTW

• MikkelMikkel Member Posts: 86

Why? Unless you're using specific apple-only software, but then it's because of software, not because of being "an artist". Unless, of course, you buy into the Apple hype re: "creativity".

I don't see how creating a bootcamp partition could have fried your logic board?!?

My Macbook Air is a mid-2012 model BTW

Ehh it was just around the same time not inherently related. Probably had something to do with my Limewire addiction.
    edited December 2012
    Mikkel said:

Why? Unless you're using specific apple-only software, but then it's because of software, not because of being "an artist". Unless, of course, you buy into the Apple hype re: "creativity".
    It was a requirement for my degree program in college and I never went back. Once you learn all the Adobe shortcuts on one system it is pretty silly to switch back. I've thought about getting a Window computer just for gaming, but with the sheer amount of consoles I own, along with TESO becoming available on OSX there is really no point.
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    Elendar said:

Blame Apple, not Beamdog. "Very bad news. Mac OSX #BGEE has been rejected from the Apple Mac App store. We'll dig in and see what the problem is." -Trent Oster

I always blame Apple.