Skip to content

New Areas: New Conversations

WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
So apparently there's a loophole meaning that old party members are permitted to have new lines, in NEW AREAS.

I know some of you might feel strange when your party decided to be talkative in these new areas, but who cares? Take what you can get and never let it release.

Now for this Black Pits thing, it takes placed in the UNDERDARK. What a fantastic setting, imagine Ajantis' behaviour in this den of utter evil. What about Viconia, resident babe of BG? Well it is her home, what an opportunity to expand her relationship with YOU and YOUR PARTY.

Xzar? I bet he wants to take over this realm and use it's power TO BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

Hell this is a gold mine of new content, don't blow this one! Take this advantage and make old content shine!

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I'm sure the "loophole" doesn't allow them to cram BG2 levels of party bandter in the new areas. :/
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @Tanthalas

True, because if they say something every two seconds I'll get angry fast.

It doesn't need to go overboard, but due to the apparant size of The Black Pits, there is a great chance for some light banter.
  • Ulfgar_TorunnUlfgar_Torunn Member Posts: 169
    I don't claim to understand the intricacies of their contract, but I would be very disappointed if old party members didn't respond with shock and fear upon being torn from their familar environments and thrust into a hellish colosseum.

I hope that adding new dialogues to old characters is within their reach. After all, they aren't 'altering' any existing assets.