Skip to content

Mods?

EdgedyEdgedy Member Posts: 13
edited December 2012 in General Modding
Just wondering if there's anyone working on any new addons for the series.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• valamyrvalamyr Member Posts: 130
    Well, the board so far suggests so. The Tweakpack works well already, for instance. Obviously, the focus right now is to get popular BG1/2 mods to work right in BGEE. Brand new works aren't a priority, but theyll come in time.
  • neoespritneoesprit Member Posts: 196
    Tweakpack is working very well for the most part, and the BP AI series is also working.

Check out the level 40 xcap and Hlas made by @Com_Solaufein if you plan to play your party above the limit fixed in BG Totsc (there's still a bug due to this mod in one of the event on the werewolf island I think)

And if you want some nice Kits, try the @Requiem kitpack available on this forum and Spellhold Studio.

@LaughingMan has also a nice Scion of Murder kit (cleric) and is working on more kits based on the Bhaal heritage for other classes.

I also recommend the Archaic HD GUI mod made by @Magevil, which is pure awesomeness and will change the way you see BG ^^

BG1 npc is being worked on atm but it will be a while before made compatible. Same goes for Divine Remix (I think), and some older mods that player keep asking for.
  • darkkhainedarkkhaine Member Posts: 15
    I installed just this day the tweakpack and rogue rebalancing. It seems to work fine for the most part, although i have a few bugs. I started a wizard slayer and decided to take on firebead. As he was lauching me magic missiles, i could see my life lowering and then increasing (the missiles were actually curing me).