Skip to content

BG2 containers in BG1

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• HypevosaHypevosa Member Posts: 2
    agreed
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    Already done in BG2 Tweaks (which is compatible with BGEE) and possible in BGEE itself.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DougieDougie Member Posts: 34
    It would be very helpful, and make it more realistic, if a keyring was added to the game. In BG2 more than half your inventory space can be used up on a handful of keys.
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    Perhaps, but how many keys do you have in BG1? Two, maybe?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Bag of Holding!
  • CarpetsmokerCarpetsmoker Member Posts: 9
    I found a gem bag and potion case. Anyone find a Scroll cases yet? I'd really like one ;)
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    @Carpetsmoker
    It appeared in 1.2011 patch.
    You can get it in Beregost, by making a quest for Firebead.
  • CarpetsmokerCarpetsmoker Member Posts: 9
    Thanks.

Is there any way to get it if you finished this quest before this patch? (As I did)
  • BISHDPBISHDP Member Posts: 19
    I would also like an answer to that question. I completed this quest a while ago in all of my current playthroughs. Is there another way to get them? Are they added to our inventory upon loading in?
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    @Carpetsmoker @BISHDP

If you have finished the quest before patch, I doubt you can get it legitimate way. But you can use cheat console. I will paste here my post from other topic regarding containers:

Here are console cheats for all of the containers and their legitimate locations in the game:

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag02") | Gem Bag - Neera has it. She is in Beregost.
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag03") | Scroll Case - Quest reward from Firebead Elvenhair in Beregost (added in patch 1.0.2011 )
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag05") | Ammo Belt - NOT IN THE GAME
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag06") | Potion Case - Thalantyr in High Hedge sells it for circa 200 gold
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag31") | Bag of Holding - NOT IN THE GAME