Skip to content

Bugs I Want To Report

CenderiusCenderius Member Posts: 3
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
Hello

First one and the most annoying one is you cant read your journal at all, everytime ı tried to read my journal and try to scroll up or down , journal enters writing mode and I need to cancel everytime when I scroll one more entry.

Second one is neera turned golden orange color one time permanently and, I did everything ( disband her, throw some spells , ) nothing change. So ı went n 1 hour early save and solve the issue but I think its not practical.

Edit: I want to add another one . This İS about Imoen, When she is using her bow she sometimes came near the enemy and shot her arrows. this is really annoying.

Thank You
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    The developers are aware of the problem with the journal.

Neera changing color isn't a bug though, its a consequence of a wild surge, but I think it eventually fades with time.
    lordkim
  • CenderiusCenderius Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Tanthalas but about wild surge I rest few days , leave the character few days again and come back didnt fade at all.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @Cenderius

I did some investigating online, was it only Neera's clothes that changed color? You can change them back in the Inventory screen, just click on the square boxes with a color in them and select her old colors if you want.
  • LevandorLevandor Member Posts: 4
    About journal - just click scroll button and move mouse. That should help it
  • CenderiusCenderius Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Levandor you talking about quests there you cant do that in journal

Tanthalas thanks but no her all body (icluding face) sparkling with golden orange color.

Iam aware that buttons I am hardcore player who played baldurs gate, icewin dale, planescape when they released. :=) I made a mistake that I forgot to took screenshot, and I overwrite on that saves so I cant show it.
  • LevandorLevandor Member Posts: 4
    Sorry my bad (have to learn reading with understanding)
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    The problems in this report have been handled individually. Moving to not an issue.