Skip to content

Nymph's cloak bugs

JarlealeJarleale Member Posts: 114
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
Current behavior: The nymph gives me a Nymph's cloak after being freed from Ragefast. (0 charges, but can be recharged to 100 by selling and rebuying). Halbazzer Drin carries a Nymph cloak with 40 charges.

Expected behavior: The nymph gives me a lock of her hair that can be made into a cloak. Halbazzer Drin makes a cloak of the lock of hair for 100 gp.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Are you running the current (2011) release? I just tried this, and she gave me the lock of hair.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    edited December 2012
    Depending on how you handled Ragefast will determine the reward between the cloak and the hair.
    I just checked this and the cloak she gave me had 40 charges but selling and buying it back did result in 100 charges. So something to look into.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    edited December 2012
    My bad - here is the difference:
    If you talk Ragefast into freeing her, you get the lock. If you kill Ragefast and free her yourself, you get the Cloak.

edit: since these actions are consistent with the dialog, I would say that this is not a bug.
    Post edited by Cerevant on
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Yeah, well i don't think this is a bug. A bit OP with the 100 charm charges, but this was in the original and nobody told us to nerf it :D