Skip to content

Hi guys i have a problem

LisbekLisbek Member Posts: 5
Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you my problem hoping for a solution: My friends and I wanted to play Baldur's between us, but as soon as one of us host the game gl'altri riscono not connect and remain there to wait forever to get in the game, and we have tried both with and with Tunngle hamachi and the result is always the same. I have read that maybe the problem could be related to port 47630 utd but I have not figured out how to solve it. Please help me!

Comments

• majinsnakemajinsnake Member Posts: 113
    Post your computer specs.

Either way it sounds like a firewall.
  • LisbekLisbek Member Posts: 5
    8 gb ram, 4 gb graphics card and windows 7. I thought it might be a network problem, I tried with the firewall disabled, but nothing has changed ...
    Running any anti-virus?

Quote" I have read that maybe the problem could be related to port 47630 utd but I have not figured out how to solve it."

So you have forwarded the port?
    I closed all antivirus, port honestly do not know where to put it ... that are a bit ignorant in this xD
    anyway thanks for the help
    go to start/run, type in cmd. It opens a command prompt. Type "IPCONFIG". and it will lists an ip address on your lan.

That would be your lan IP for your router/modem. Don't post the port. Put that IP in a browser...http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Port forwarding would be somewhere under the network or firewall portion of your router/modem.
    thanks a lot, I finally managed to do something and play with my friends, Thank you so much for your help xD.
    You are welcome