Skip to content

[multiplayer] Animate dead In Durlags Tower(spoilers).

cattlekillercattlekiller Member Posts: 55
edited December 2012 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
In Multiplayer game we just got to the floor with the 4 dwarfs(pride/love/fear/and the other guy).
As we entered I cast Animate dead to soak up some traps, but it gave me a error saying you can only have 5 summons or something close to that.We just moved ahead anyways thinking it would fix its self.

We got the a hallway in the west of the level , right before you get to the room with all the open books.
And there is like 20 Big Skeletons , like the Animate dead ones blocking our path, plus some tourists 5 or so that was in the upper levels.The host of our game could not see the Skeletons ,but he could read the combat log of me attacking them.Form the looks of this it looks like they are his summons, light purple circles under them.But he cant see them or select them.I killed maybe 10 or so , but they seem to be spawning more after killing them.They are not hostile until I manually attack them.Normally when we rest it gets rid of summons , but not on this level.We have not tried another level yet due to being really late.

Also Tiax summon Ghast ability is just summoning a Skeleton with a mace.
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Tiax will likely be fixed in next patch. Did summons work elsewhere while in multiplayer?
  • cattlekillercattlekiller Member Posts: 55
    Awesome news on Tiax.

They worked before we entered that level, but since it was a long night we have yet to try another area or level, I will update this again tonight we will continue our game.
  • cattlekillercattlekiller Member Posts: 55

Tiax will likely be fixed in next patch. Did summons work elsewhere while in multiplayer?

OK we get this bug in other levels on Durlags tower.
    We still have not left Durlags tower , so it may or may not happen in the world.
    When a Client machine casts animate dead and you reload a save game while a skeleton is still alive we get this bug.The host cant see the skeletons or the tourists , but in the combat log he can see the tourists and skeletons fighting.I can see them(client) but they look controllable for him ,but he cant.The Tourists are neutral.They always spawn on the west side of the map, like now we are at the level with the Greater Wyverns and they spawn in that room and you can see combat log stuff related to them.

Another very annoying part of this bug is the host can hear the tourists yelling for help , like some quests where a monster is chasing a human.It constantly yells over and over.We have put up with it so far but its wearing on our nerves.Since we have to reload a few times in Durlags tower.

We found another bug on a certain spell as well.Farsight , when we cast it , it asks where on the map to cast it like normal, but the next spell you cast it also opens the map like your casting farsight again.This is fixed by reloading the game, but you cant use farsight unless you wanna see the map over and over.