Skip to content

Clay Golem immune to Bullets +1 and Bag of Plenty +1 bullets.

HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
Current behaviour:
Clay Golems are immune to damage from bullets +1 and bullets coming out of the Bag of Plenty +1

Expected behaviour:
Clay Golems should take damage from bullets +1 and bullets coming out of the Bag of Plenty +1

Edit: Haven't checked if bullets +2 worked. Maybe they do, probably they don't.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Each Google type is only susceptible to a particular type of damage ie: Clay Golem only get hurt by crushing damage and bullets are considered piercing.
  • HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
    Bullets are considered piercing??? Surely that's a glitch. I'm fairly certain AD&D rules had bludgeoning/crushing damage bullets, but I don't have my AD&D handbook with me at the moment.
    @Headbomb You may be entirely correct about AD&D interpretation of sling bullets (I'll look it up) but they are considered piercing in BG.
    @Headbomb Yes, they are considered "Bludgeoning" in D&D.
  • HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
    Aight well I guess this is probably a "won't fix" then... they are listed as missile/piercing after all. I'm just so used to bullets being of bludgeoning/crushign type...

Could be a feature request though... or mod...
    Perhaps...The nomenclature for Bludgeoning isn't even the same in BG2 as I'm sure you are aware. 'Crushing' just doesn't have the same ring to it for me.