Skip to content

Can't finish Taris quest?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    tilly said:

I'll be so happy when I can search the bug forum. Then I won't submit duplicate bug reports! n.n'

Oh, I think all of us will be happy when that finally happens. ;)
    tilly said:

1-
    She'll only say her first line if Dorn is not in party.
    If Dorn is in party she'll talk about her husband Hagar - and Dorn remarks she wouldn't talk to him(?)
    Shouldn't Taris talk to the party if Dorn isn't in party? I mean, she wouldn't talk to him before.

The first part is supposed to happen, although the response makes no sense if we've already met him. Unfortunately, new strings are on hold right now, so :|

As for the second part, the reasoning is that you're the one doing the speaking, not Dorn, who was apparently too forceful before and scared her off. Hence the Journal entry "Bad Cop."
    tilly said:

2-
    There is no Hagar skeleton around Kryll. That doesn't mean Kryll didn't kill him, though. Just odd as Taris seems connected to Kryll.

This bothered me, too. I'll bring it up.
    tilly said:

3-
    When I return to Taris, she won't talk to any of my party members. Is that the end of the quest?
    She just returns the very red "Taris- has nothing to say to you."

Definitely a bug. You're meant to be able to tell her what happened. *goes to report*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited December 2012
    He actually does. Here's what he says when he gives you the quest: "Regarding my mission, I have a lead on one of my former companions, the necromancer Kryll. She was seen east of the Nashkel mines, but I know nothing more specific. I found a woman who knew where I could find Kryll, but she did not respond well to my interrogation."

If you ask "Where is she now?" he replies, "Taris, as she is called, is somewhere in Nashkel. She was searching for her husband, or something like that. I do not commit such trivialities to memory."
    After he's been in your party a little while.