Skip to content

I WANT NOW.

catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52
FEEL MY PAIN !!!!!!

Comments

• BoogieManBoogieMan Member Posts: 4
    Hehe, that reminds me long ago shortly after this game was released, I was at a fast food place with buddies who I played BG multiplayer with and 3 of us were waiting at the door for one guy who was being slow and I kept repeating "You must gather your party before venturing forth!" Like when one of your party members isn't pathing to the exit. Good times.
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    I wish they would create a noober flash game where you get a random map and have to go as long as possible without initiating dialogue with the smeghead. That would tide me over until release.
  • catheraainecatheraaine Member Posts: 52
    I remember hearin that over and over and over an it usually ended up with me yelling... "where the FRACK is Aerie?! Stupid ---"
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I wish they would create a noober flash game where you get a random map and have to go as long as possible without initiating dialogue with the smeghead. That would tide me over until release.
    LOL, yeah they could start adding more and more noobers as time passed and give you a longbow, but you'd have to collect individual arrows from the ground to add to your quiver
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    I can't wait too. I even pre-ordered it!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    You mess with EE, you mess with YOU!
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    spacejaws said:

So basically "Slender" the Baldur's Gate way? XD

• MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    No pain no gain :P
  • diggerbdiggerb Member Posts: 132
    Life... is pain.
  • AtlanticAtlantic Member Posts: 44
    I'm also trying to resist the pressure to play the original games until then to make it extra worth the wait
    Atlantic said:

I'm also trying to resist the pressure to play the original games until then to make it extra worth the wait

This is seriously a problem for me. Except, I run a MacBook pro sooooo
  • WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366
    edited July 2012
    "Endure... in enduring, grow strong" - D.
  • KharasKharas Member Posts: 150
    Dammit... I can buy BG2 complete edition that works on windows 7 for 10 dollars on gog... Soooo tempting... must..,. remain... strong.... ARG!!!!!
  • veevitoveevito Member Posts: 35
    My main problem is that I also want BG2 EE with this.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I started a BG2 run, thinking that about the time I finish, BG:EE will be out or close to out, and then it will feel like a prequel. Then, by the time I get done with it, maybe BG2:EE will be out. I'm playing the character now in BG2 that I think I'll use for my first BG:EE run.
  • SirBuliwyfSirBuliwyf Member Posts: 137
    If Merlin played BG, this is how he would do it too...
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    ''You must gather your party before venturing forth.''
    This ^^
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    We all know this feel.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    That phrase will be forever burned into my memory.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited July 2012
    Yes the wait is pretty painful. But think of the rewards.

I'm most looking forward to the blackguard. Finally, a reason to actually play an evil fighter.
  • SamielSamiel Member Posts: 156
    It's strange how weird it feels waiting so excitedly for a game I could just boot up and play now with a widescreen mod and tutu installed (Baldurs Gate I + 2 are amongst a very small number of games that have the honor of always being installed on my current rig, just in case i get the itch!). Although I keep telling myself I wanna play it on this New iPad I bought (partly because of his games announcement!)
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    I too feel you :)
    It's not long now. Breathe deeply and get everything IRL done now so that when it gets released you can drop off the face of the world for a couple of weeks ;)
  • bgplayabgplaya Member Posts: 129
    You must gather your...
    You must....
    You must....
    You must....
    You must gather your party before venturing forth.

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

This post is a metaphor for how I feel as I wait for BG:EE's release date.
    Well, I cracked. Mainly because, in conversation with my future-father-in-law, I had a near mint original copy thrust into my hands.

Don't give the crack head drugs, people.

Anyway, I figure I'm getting through the urge to play as a thief, so I can try something new when EE comes out.

VANILLAA!!!!!
  • KingsclawsKingsclaws Member Posts: 13
    I welcome this with open talons.