Skip to content

Stealth in Centeol's Den

JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
Observed behaviour: Attempting to hide in shadows appears to be nigh impossible, my Fighter / Thief has over 100 in both Move Silently and Hide in Shadows and for about 10 minutes couldn't successfully enter stealth.

Expected behaviour: Hiding in shadows should be possible in Centeol's den, especially since no visible light source is applying a penalty.

Not sure if this is just me or if my stealth isn't high enough, but my character was hiding in shadows just fine in broad daylight under the shadow of the trees.

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I don't quite remember whether or not Centeol is hostile from the onset. Are there hostile creatures in sight right when you enter the den? It's a pretty small den. In any case, the way I did it was to hide outside, then enter the den.
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    Yeah I entered stealth outside, went in, killed Centeol, fled outside, entered stealth, all the monsters followed me, ran back inside and thus couldn't active my stealth. So I'm kinda trapped there now with a load of monsters sat outside looking for me.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Try to find the darkest spot on the map (if there is any).