Skip to content

Temple Healing Not Available

I have 250 gold, so I believe that I have enough gold in order to resurrect one of my players that is downed. When I am at the temple I click the healing tab on the bottom left and then I try to select any of the healing or revive scrolls with their prices and they are all redded or blocked out. It will not let me select any of them. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it is not accessible for a certain reason. Do I need to make a donation first for it to be available for me to purchase?

Thanks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    You need to make sure your deceased character is selected, then click on raise dead, and then buy it.
  • topslop1topslop1 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you - I will try to select him/her. I did not have them eviscerated into small pieces, just downed.
  • topslop1topslop1 Member Posts: 8
    On a site note - how often does evisceration happen as opposed to just getting downed?
  • SgthawkerSgthawker Member Posts: 31
    That depends. When damage done takes you to-10 hit points, you are done for. The same holds true for monsters, damage to-10 and chunks fly.... ;-)
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Wait, are you attempting to purchase the spell Raise Dead, or a SCROLL of the spell?

If you're trying to buy a scroll, then it isn't working simply because a dead person can't buy an item. Buy the scroll with a priest in your party and have them personally read it to rez your party member, or find a temple that actually offers the spell.