Skip to content

Belt of masculinity/feminity and romances.

Hello everyone,
does anybody know if belt of masculinity/feminity interferes with romances available in BG:EE?
I mean:
1. Let's say i have romance with neera. Will it stop after I wear that belt? Or contntinue?
2. It is possible to have two romances? One with Neera and one with Rasaad or Dorn after wearing the belt.

I think that belt of masculinity/feminity is very interesting item that allows change gender "deeply". Character with belt of masculinity/feminity is exported with his/her gender changed. It is very easy way to change gender permanently without using cheats.

I wish there was one in BG2:EE.
Teflon

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited December 2012
    1. Neera's romance will pause if you are female and continue if you are male, regardless of how (or when) you ended up that way. Of course, it won't continue if you angered her at some point and ended the romance.

2. Yes. It is actually possible to have all three going at once because the straight guy only checks if you're female at the very beginning.
    elminsterhajimodottirTeflon
  • SornSorn Member Posts: 41
    Very beginning of meeting him, and accepting him into your party? Or when the banters start?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited December 2012
    When you first recruit him.

Note that if you plan to romance all three, Rasaad also requires a good alignment.