Skip to content

THANK YOU

I know your studio is just a couple of guys porting an old game for $9.99 and I appreciate all of your hard work. I play this game on my half an hour train commute to and from work every day and I appreciate this game on the iPad, which in my opinion, is perfect for games this like. Sure the game has some bugs and could use some features but going forward it's pretty obvious that this game was made for the iPad. I love playing this game and I get angry when my train pulls into the station and I'm in the middle of a battle! I've been waiting, arguably for my entire life, for a portable rpg of this quality to make it into hands to play on an ordinary commute, and it's finally here. Thank you for all your time and dedication and hard work, and I hope that your time spent bodes you well and earns you some decent money for this work. If there's one guy out there who appreciates the monumental task you've undertaken, it's me. I'm in my mid-30's, married with a kid, a professional job, and I LOVE Playing BG:EE my hour a day while commuting. For me it's the best hour of my day, on par with the time I spent with my family. Thank you so much.

Comments

• MikkelMikkel Member Posts: 86
    For a wall of text (yes, I read it!) it's definitely positive. Good to hear somebody who's just enjoying the game and not bitching about this or that tiny thing.
  • marfigmarfig Member Posts: 208
    Glad the iPad version is working alright for you. I'm a bit skeptical of the touchscreen interface myself for a game of this nature. ALT and Pause being two of the biggest concerns.

But in any case, Overhaul, come up with the android version already! It's embarrassing when a couple of my friends keep making fun of me.
  • MedievalSerfMedievalSerf Member Posts: 2
    "For a wall of text (yes, I read it!) it's definitely positive. "

For a wall of text? My job is reading gobs of text all day long day in and day out, cases, briefs, medical records, motions, orders, e-mails! I'd hardly describe my paragraph as a wall of text! Hahahah
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Aww I agree! Exploring Ulcaster dungeon felt great with ipad last night, it was half past night and I couldn't sleep. I would never open up a pc but ipad is so handy. I finished Ulcaster in my half sleepy state (thouh Imoen died to a fireball trap :'() and went to sleep immediately.

I go to work on a one hour bus too, I would love to play as well but bus is usually cramped with people and I fear they may think me as a freak if I dare play there, heh ^^