Skip to content

Quest Journal Not Working?

I have the enhanced edition and I have it updated with the updates available. My journal says to meet with Khalid and Jaherea even though I already have both of them in my party and I am adventuring the mines. Do I need to go back and trip something so that the journal will update properly? Is this a known bug? How can I figure out what is next on my agenda accurately?

Comments

• waxman80014waxman80014 Member Posts: 1
    I have problems wt that too on the last part of the game, I just need to kill the big bad guy now.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I think there's a problem in general with the journal not always updating/marking as completed properly, and that the devs are aware of said problem.
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Hope this problem fixed in future.
    Sometimes helping artist quest journal entry doesn't deleted when it's done.
    Good to know I'm not the only person concerned about it.
  • SidekickSidekick Member Posts: 13
    I have the same problem with the Minsc looking for D and the prisoner of the gnolls quests. Both are still in my journal, but I have them both in my party.
  • BarfbeardBarfbeard Member Posts: 5
    I have the same thing. Dorn's quest did not update my journal at all and many finished quests remained open.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Fortunately, at least in my experience, it has no impact on the actual game. I didn't miss out on any quest rewards or breadcrumbs to new areas or quests despite many of my journal entries not updating through my first run through BGEE.

I hope it gets fixed eventually, but it really isn't a huge issue.