Skip to content

Giant Space Hamster

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Ronin13Ronin13 Member Posts: 53
    How about we get to PLAY a Giant Space Hamster as a character race! Ooooh...
  • WooWoo Member Posts: 135
    Boo is the only one of his kind!
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    Baldur's Gate 3: The Tales of Boo
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Woo said:

Boo is the only one of his kind!

Were that the case, spelljamming tinker gnomes would be very lonely out there in space.
  • DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    Ronin13 said:

How about we get to PLAY a Giant Space Hamster as a character race! Ooooh...

Boo is actually in BG II and you can summon him as a character with clua console and then add him to your party. He has extremely low ac (the good low), extremely high attack speed, good damage but only 2 hp.
  • DeltaslayerDeltaslayer Member Posts: 49
    Darkcloud said:

only 2 hp.

LOL, how did he survived 2 games in Minsc's hands with only 2hp? a sneeze near him would kill it!
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Digging the info in Shadowkeeper, Boo has 100% magic resistance, -1 Base AC (but 25 Dex), THACO of 1 and 4 APR. This makes Boo the best wizard slayer in the game at level 1. I'm sure if you level up Boo a couple times, he will be a devastating Giant Space Hamster.
  • WooWoo Member Posts: 135
    bbear said:

Digging the info in Shadowkeeper, Boo has 100% magic resistance, -1 Base AC (but 25 Dex), THACO of 1 and 4 APR. This makes Boo the best wizard slayer in the game at level 1. I'm sure if you level up Boo a couple times, he will be a devastating Giant Space Hamster.

Miniature Giant Space Hamster!
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    I don't think he was the only one.