Skip to content

*SPOILER* DuuuurrrLaaaaggggs Tower

After the part where you have played the CHESS game, about half way through the caverns you notice
an NPC by the name of GRAEL taking damage. I didn't get to him in time before he died from the 'slime' poisoning....Does he really say or do anything special?

I picked up what he dropped anyway.

Comments

• AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    Nothing too important.
    He just warns you about the deadly gaze of a very, very powerful demon that he fought a long time ago alongside durlag, a gaze that turned him into a ghast :)
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Him standing in the poison sludge seems to be a confirmed bug in BGEE that is tricky for the devs to replicate, judging by a bug report post I read. I managed to get to him by hasting my party and sprinting past most obstacles, but the only point is to learn what Aranthys already said. He's a more-powerful Ghast, but the fight was still fairly trivial. I recall him granting something like 5000 xp, which was nice, but if you're that far into Durlag's it might not help you much.

If you want to do the area "right", reload and haste your party to rush to Grael as fast as possible. He's in the south west, and you'll probably need to get past a hidden door or two.