Skip to content

Respect for Rasaad

Okay, after heroically killing Nimbul, my party had a little problem. Two commoners have fled to the entrance of the inn and blocked the entry point, and I had tons of stuff I needed to identify, and I needed to rest. Playing on ipad I worked for five minutes to find the entrance to the inn while the commoners smugly stood there.

Frustrated and tireless, I had an excellent genius plan! I ordered Kivan to shoot a single arrow at the one commoner, and immediately paused the game and removed him from the party, so by the time arrow hit he was not a member of my party and we would suffer no rep penalty whatever. We would be like 'hmm who is that guy just murdered an innocent, we don't know him at all!'

It worked that we suffered no reputation penalty but the commoners around still turned hostile. And Rasaad did too, yelling 'I will show you justice!' I was like 'pffft look at that pansy monk, everybody says he is weak he gets killed by diseased gibberlings lol' and then...

BAMM!

Poor Immy! Okay I was on insane difficulty but that was still hardcore! Glad she had a few levels under her belt so she had 30+HP or she would have been chunked.

Much respect to Rasaad, do not kill the innocent near him or he will smack you SO hard! Lol ^^

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Chow said:

So instead of attacking the big burly elf that's actually responsible for the crime, Rasaad goes to the weaker link and punches a girl into submission?

What a sexist coward. He gets no respect from me.

Oh wow that is another way to look at it! Then again Kivan is not in the party and maybe Imoen looked like the most suspicious or whatever... That was still an awesome BAMM fist of justice moment =D
  • BoooomBoooom Member Posts: 20
    Rasaad's voice is awesome too
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Nice idea about the flying arrow and yeah Rasaad is awesome. Was it snowing or this is a side effect from the punch?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Djimmy said:

Nice idea about the flying arrow and yeah Rasaad is awesome. Was it snowing or this is a side effect from the punch?

I guess it was snowing lightly, and when you use zooming the snow/rain effect does not adjust to cover the whole screen instantly, it takes a few seconds to adjust.

Or are they Imoen's teeth flying around? O_0 Omg 40 damage is just too much, man, it's like a fast truck hitting... >_<
  • AesgarethAesgareth Member Posts: 16
    Boooom said:

Rasaad's voice is awesome too

Rasaad 's voice is Mark Meer (MaleShep @ MassEffect series)
  • AesgarethAesgareth Member Posts: 16
    He also was the guy that delivered the "that fool's fate is sealed" line in the end video of SoA"
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    40 damage for a crit by Rasaad surprises me when he's still very low level. That's pretty impressive.

By the end of the game Rasaad is actually pretty strong (literally too, with a Strength boosting item). Although he's not in the same tier as Dorn, Kagain, Minsc, and Khalid as a frontline meleer. (You could add Kivan to that A list as well. But who would ever want to us him that way?)