Skip to content

Thread title colors

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
edited September 2012 in Site Resources
This one's a fairly straight-forward request: Can we change the font color for the thread titles when viewing a subforum to a slightly darker color? The white is such a strong contrast that it starts to hurt my eyes after a while.

Conjuring @Nathan for this one.

Comments

• NathanNathan Member Posts: 1,007
    This requires CSS wizardry and mojo I don't possess (okay, that's not totally true, I know what needs to be changed in theory, but the prospect of poking the theme template and breaking something is one that gives me the jibblies).

@CameronTofer @ScottBrooks
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    To tell the truth, I think if it used the same color that's used for text within the thread itself, that would be sufficient.
  • dreambleddreambled Member Posts: 48
    I need to give this topic a bump. This site hurts my eyes after a while to the point where I need to switch tabs or just straight up look away.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited January 2013
    My first thought was the light yellow wheat color that is already in use for members' names, "Comments," "Leave a Comment," etc.--but that color needs to be differentiated, I think... So perhaps something just a smidge grayer for the thread titles?

I think the white is fine for the sub-category headings on the navigation bar.